JEE Main 2017 Application Form: The students looking for admission to engineering institutions are also advised to fill in JEE Main application form 2017 online. The Online application for JEE Main 2017 will available from December 2016. Full details about the Eligibility, Dates, How To Apply, Admit Card, Results for the same can be checked below.
JEE Main 2017 Application Form:
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2017) is a common engineering entrance exam which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country. All those students who preparing for the JEE Main are informed that JEE Main 2016 Application Form dates will be announced soon. The Application form can be filled online by using the main web portal www.jeemain.ac.in. Procedure to Apply Online and another details are given on this page.
Application Form OF JEE Main:
Dear students you are advised to fill the application form very carefully and also read all the given instructions. Before starting the Online apply you need to download the notification. After downloading the notification you are advised to read all steps, it will help you to apply online easily. The Online Application will be accepted from December 2016 to January 2017. Confirm dates will be announced very soon. Please visit this blog regularly to know the confirm date of Application Form.
Application Procedure for JEE Main 2017:
How to Apply:
- Candidates of JEE (Main) – 2017 have to apply online only. Please make sure that you are filling valid application form official website (www.jeemain.nic.in).
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria are given for JEE (Main).
- If the examination fee is paid via debit/credit card, the candidates will need to pay an extra processing fee.
- Candidates should choose the cites of examination as per their choices
- The candidate can submit only one application form. More than one application from for a candidate will not be accepted.
- The fee can be paid by credit/debit card or via e-Challan generated through the online filing of the application form. In the case of e-Challan, the payment should be made in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank in cash.
- The JEE Main 2016 application form has been done completely online. The candidate has to fill the information online and also upload their photograph, signature and left thumb impression for boys and girls (right-hand thumb in case the candidate do not have left-hand thumb or any finger if both thumbs are not there).
- The candidates are advised to keep a hard copy of the application for future reference or correspondence.
Required Document for Apply 2017 JEE Main
- Valid Contact Number and Email ID
- Qualification and other personal details
- Payment details
- Passport size photograph scanned with name and date mentioned below (image should be in JPEG format with the size between 10 KB to 40 KB and image should be colored with clear background with 3.5 x 4.5 cm dimension).
- Scanned signature made by the candidate on a white page within the 3.5 x 1.5 cm box size. The image should be in JPEG format with size between 1 KB to 30 KB.
- Scanned left thumb impression for both boys and girls on a white sheet in a box of 3.5 x 1.5 cm dimension. The image should be in JPEG format with the size between 1 KB to 30 KB.
Eligibility To Apply for JEE Main:
- All those candidates who are going to apply for JEE Main 2017 Application form Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria are given for JEE (Main) which is given below.
- You should have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam with PCM/PCMB stream.
- If you have passed in board exam already In 12th or equivalent examination, students must have scored minimum 50% marks in PCM/PCMB subjects.
- Students DOB should fall on or after 1st October, 1992 (for general candidates) and 1st October 1987 (for SC, ST and PwD candidates).
- Students who have passed the intermediate or equivalent exam in 2014 are not eligible.
- After confirming these details you can apply for JEE Main 2017.
Tentative dates of JEE Main are listed here:
- Notification release – November 2016
- Application form begins – the First week of December 2016
- Application form end – First/Second week of January 2017
- Correction in application form – Third week of January 2017
- Admit card release – First week of March 2017
- Offline exam date – First week of April 2017
- Online exam date – Second week of April 2017
JEE Main 2017 Form Correction Date:
CBSE will announce the Date of Online application from 1st week of December 2016 through the official site of the board. After end the online application process board will release the date of correction in the application form. It is expected that the JEE Main application form correction window will start functioning from 3rd week of January and the last date of make corrections will be last week of January. All candidates are advised to fill all information correctly and completely. Application form correction is a one-time opportunity to edit application form. There is an option for one-time correction of personal particulars of candidates.
Procedure to Correct Application Form:
- Firstly visit the main website - www.jeemain.ac.in
- Please, login with your important details like application number and password.
- After log in, the details filled in the form are displayed.
- At the end of the page, a link with Edit Application Form is displayed.
- Go through the form carefully.
- Once you finish editing check and recheck all the details.
- Submit only when you are satisfied that form is now correctly filled.
- When the form is submitted after correction, take a print out of JEE Main 2017 application form correction slip and keep it safely.
JEE Main Admit Card 2017:
JEE Main Admit Card 2017- The Admit Card of IIT JEE Main will available to download in the 2nd week of March 2016. All candidates can download the admit card by visiting the main website and entering the application number and password. Here i am going to tell you how to download the JEEE Main 2017 Admit Card.
- Visit the Official link of JEE Main given above.
- Visit “Candidates Login” link.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Now, correct your filled details in the application form.
- The link to download Admit Card will be there. Save and print it for the exam.
JEE Main 2017 Result:
The Examination Results of 2017 JEE Main through online process only. JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) Main is a national level examination supervised by the CBSE Board. This examination is organized for those students looking for admission in engineering and architecture programmes. Various top institutions consider JEE Main score for providing admission. Here we are providing details regarding JEE Main Result 2017.
How to Check the JEE Main Result?
- Candidates can follow these simple steps to check the results:
- Go through the official link (link will be provided here).
- Fill the necessary details such as Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- After filling the details, click on “Submit” button.
- The result will display on the screen.
- Take a printout of the result and keep it safe for future use.
JEE Main 2016 Delhi Region Topper Video.